Certification & Safety Information
Quality and safety are essential elements in all John Hinde products. At John Hinde, our products are tested by independent laboratories to insure their quality and safety before they are introduced into the marketplace. We remain committed to providing consumers with safe and enjoyable products. John Hinde products are tested to applicable and appropriate standards which include, but are not limited to: ASTM F963 and EN71.
John Hinde drink ware products are BPA free and comply with the latest requirements of the CPSIA. Our MY NAME ® drinks bottles and sippy cups are made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the same material used for milk and water jugs. The lid for both the MY NAME ® drink bottle and sippy cup are made from polypropylene (PP), the same material used for yogurt, margarine and other food containers. The MY NAME ® Mug is made from polystyrene (PS), the same material used for plastic eating utensils and take-out food containers. John Hinde products are dishwasher safe - top shelf only.
Specialized Technology Resources (STR) Information
- John Hinde has partnered with Specialized Technology Resources (STR) to perform testing services.
- 100% of STR’s focus is consumer product testing and quality assurance.
- Global product expertise includes; toys, toy premiums and general merchandise.
- Key participant in the development of global toy safety standards.
- STR's premium service offerings are supported by numerous international certifications and credentials.
- Toy and toy premiums testing to all worldwide regulations.
- Client base includes: major brands, retailers of promotional and consumer products, manufacturers, importers, exporters, etc.
- STR was founded in 1944, is a privately held U.S. owned company and a leader in providing testing and quality assurance services.
- 49 global locations, in 22 countries consisting of Laboratories, Inspection/Audit and Sales offices.
- Staff exceeds 1,700 worldwide.